About this course
Leadership and Management training provides key information for crew who wish to progress from advanced to management level in professional yachting. There are two paths to this course:
- Interior crew
- Captains and senior crew.
The syllabus includes:
- Personal profiling and team building
- Information and financial management
- Leadership development
- In-depth event and destination management.
Furthermore, there is a strong emphasis on human resource skills development, focusing on hiring and interviews, performance reviews, mentoring and coaching.
The training completes the learning path for a hospitality professional, ensuring that all elements have been discussed, handled and clarified.
Successful completion of the Leadership and Management course will provide students with the following certification:
- Luxury Hospitality Leadership and Management
- PYA GUEST - Yacht Interior Management
- ILM certified continuous professional development certificate
Documents for download
Download the Leadership and Management course brochure for interior crew
Download the Leadership and Management course brochure for Captains and senior crew
How to book
Please contact our training partner Luxury Hospitality Academy (formerly Interior Yacht Services) if you require more information about this course or to book your place:
Telephone: +31 (0)646 081 660