Where can I take my oral exam?

Where can I take my oral exam?

Once you have your NOE you can then go ahead and book your oral exam at any of the MCA offices throughout the UK. The MCA office you have chosen will not confirm your booking until you have received your NOE. (note: the list now includes Falmouth)  Be aware that they do have busy periods so it is best to book your oral well in advance to ensure you get your preferred date.

Click here for a list of MCA Marine Offices.

Accessibility tools

Change font size

Change colours